2009/12/27

Life's sooooo goooood



Even though I'm totally useless on my film studies and short of money, I'm still feel life is good in Paris.
Don't know how and why. Just suddenly got such a good feeling on my mind.
Sitting in bed with my cute and pink-dotted quilt is so warm and cozy in this freezing winter of Paris. Of course, my heater is always switched-on.:p (cannot leave this cozy spot)
Plus, I'm feeling like being in a good mood for a good book.

My belly is getting bigger and bigger. Don't know how to fix it and always cover up my face with my hands refusing it's true. So shame, shame, shame. Maybe doing some yoga or sit-up could improve it. But God knows when I will get started? haha

It's time to restart my paper.

Merry christmas and happy new year to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment