2010/07/22

just arriving in Rome (12-13 July, 2010)




The first night in Rome, my flight terribly delayed and I missed the last shuttle bus from Ciampino airport to the downtown, as well. At 1:30 am of 13th July, a very quiet and dark night, I had no choice...The only thing I can do is sleep outside of the airport. Thus, I just lay down on the bench of bus stop like a truly vagabond for the very first time of my life. But I really couldn't sleep like that so I didn't sleep that night. I just kept asking myself:"Why should I have to go through this kind of situation? For being stronger and more independant ?" "If so, life is extremely hard. "I thought. Cause I don't know what else may come in my upcoming solo adventure. 

Think this in a positive way....Guess what? That's our so-called brillant life. 
You never know what kind of chocolat you'll taste. (transformed from Forst Gump)
If I could deal with it on my own and perhaps I will grow up then refresh a little bit from my trivial daily. It's nice, isn't it? 



2 comments:

  1. Sans toit ni loi / Vagabond (1985) 【無法無家】
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089960/

    不曉得像不像?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In any case, I'll try to find this film to watch.
    How I love Agnès Varda.

    ReplyDelete