2010/08/05

a break down(16 July 2010 @ Rome, Italy)


I left for the Borghese musuem early from my couch in that morning. However, soon I found I was physically feeling not well and this also became one of the reasons that resulted in my psychological break down in this journey.

After three-days' visiting, I saw many unbelievable historical monuments alone. For one person, it's quite casual and convenient to go anywhere whenever she wants to. But the truth is no matter how many monuments I saw and how many roads I walked, I did realize sometimes I just need a company to share my good or bad moments.

I usually took care of myself quite well but I've got to confess :"No one's an island." and it's quite true.
In general, we always pretend to be strong but in fact at times we are so vulnerable like a little bird without wings. So that day I really needed a real friend there. However, I really couldn't have one. I cried quietly but a little bit hard in the Termini station for the release of all those uncomfortable feelings surrounding me.

After that, I restarted my journey. And sometimes just got a sentimental feeling to deal with in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment