2008/12/14

one person in the foreign country...

It seems that if I stay all alone in the totally strange place, I feel especially sensitive for everything. A tiny little thing can annoy me badly and this is not so good for me in the daily life.

For example: last time I went alone to the concert of Death Cab for Cutie in Paris, and it took quite a long time to wait for their showing to sing. During this period of time I felt so bored and disliked the opening band; they looked like a group of idiots and the leader singer totally thought himself like a big star here...Je ne peux plus! I got fed up with waiting and garbage music. Except for this annoying band, there was also a group of AMERICAN Bitches surrounding me that did annoy me!
They were pushing me so hard and struggled badly to move towards the stage by forcing everybody! It's really unpleasant and rude, and that destroyed my feelings for the concert, too!

The second one is about my room. There is easily no wifi all of sudden and don't know how to solve it. I tried to tell it to my landlord several times and she just reacted indifferently. Fine...Also yesterday my bathroom was totally broken at minus 2°. In these perverse weather, couldn't take a hot shower!>"<... I don't know anything to say... just these trivial things make me feel down recently.

I hope I can get the luck afterwards.

2 comments:

  1. 希望當包裹到了之後
    你的好運就會隨著王子麵來臨~~ XD

    (是說...
    我現在又開始擔心滷包太香被海關扣下來
    不然就是維力那罐是違禁品...@@)

    吹吸加油~~ ::bears hugs::

    ReplyDelete
  2. 珮珮<3謝謝妳,
    很幸運地東西全部安然無恙,
    還有妳的卡片跟禮物,
    齁,鼻頭都酸了T_T

    ReplyDelete