2006/11/02

A repugnant feeling I can't explain...

Suddenly, a repugnant feeling I can't explain just appears on my mind.

I hate the moment like this. Why am I so sensitive and narrow-minded about something that isn't a big deal? Just some simple reacts and meaningless words make me irritable.

Though some guys might be genial and delicate to people in regular time, once one blemish I found in their characters or mischievous behaviors they did to me enraged me--it seemed that I couldn't like them anymore.

Perhaps a little discrimination to people gradually forms in my deep thoughts.

囧!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/11/06 04:14

    ::big bears hugs you::

    I feel the same, hon, and be honest, I don't know if we will get through this part and move on eventually, it sucks, doesn't it?

    Well, maybe that's what we are, too sensitive souls and think too much.

    ::more hugs::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/11/06 17:47

    哇~我怎沒看到你的視窗在閃??
    最後的訊息沒來的急回應你~
    當然是要說:祝你一路順風~考試大成功囉
    ^_*

    ReplyDelete